I wanted to send out a memo about our upcoming middle school (6-8) ski field trip. First I’d like to say that parents are more than welcome to come up and ski with their child. This is always a fun experience for students and we’d like to involve any parents who would like to participate!
- The cost for a lift ticket at the mountain is $53 and ski rental is $29. I have been told that there are sometimes better deals online! If a parent would like to take a group of students skiing in the afternoon (after lessons), they will have to have a background check completed.
- This is a school and educational outing so all students who wish to go will be required to take a lesson in the morning, and need to ride the bus to the mountain (7:15 departure). Any students riding home with parents need to have that written permission in by Feb. 5th.
- Students have discounted rates for ticket/lesson and rental, those are in the permission packet that you have all received from your child.
- Student permission/ski forms and money are due Feb. 4th
- Students need to let Mrs. Tallman know if they would like a sack lunch by Feb. 2nd so the kitchen can plan ahead, otherwise students will need to purchase lunch at the Resort
- Students need to secure proper equipment (coat, hat, gloves, snow pants) prior to ski day or will not be allowed on bus
- Parents will need to drive or carpool as seating on the bus will be very limited.
- Rental return will be at 3:00 (sharp) and we will stop to have some pizza in town (compliments of PTO) before heading home. We should be back to school around 6:00 pm